Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hey guys! I fell asleep in a heartbeat last night, so I didn't get much of a chance to make a post. Well, actually, I didn't fall asleep that quick, but the Lord of the Rings made me tired.

So apparently I do have friends in my age group who like what I like, I just wasn't listening... Ah, well, at least I know now. So that's good...

My friend and I are starting a Twilight Podcast, and - being a twilaholic - has started advertising. I'm not quite sure what she expects, because we're just a bunch of kids doing a show, surely it can't get far. Not to mention, I'm still learning html a bit more in depth so I can make to page look better, and right now, I don't want too many people to see it.

I've been spending a lot of time on youtube for these past two days and I feel compelled to recommend some stuff. Obviously I've been watching the clips about the twilight movie (there are tons). I also have been watching videos from the account 'nigahiga'. Of theirs I reccomend the how to be _____ series (order: ninja, gangster, emo, nerd), the number 21 (or something along those lines), mindgeek (really stupid and funny)... Actually now that I think of it, I recommend everything (except a few of the lip syncs).

You guys get a double song today, since I didn't do it yesterday. Plus I'm rereading 'Just Listen' by Sarah Dessen, and Owen's take/obsession on music makes you a bit obsessed yourself.

Today's first song is another by Death Cab for Cutie 'Soul Meets Body'. My favorite part has to be the short instrumental at the begining. This song I like way more for the sound than the actual lyrics.

My second song for today is also a repeat band. We welcome back Paramore, this time with 'That's what you get'. I first (and only) found it on youtube, the video is awesome (which reminds me, I forget to mention fueledbyramen earlier), and I love the lyrics and sound. I definitely need to get this CD, which also reminds me that I'm almost out of space on my ipod :( I listen to too much music now.

With nothing much else to say,

Oceansurferg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay,

lets get this straight. i know that there are 29 of me (yhea, my 28 imaginary friends read this too), but really, you can adress me as one person because, frankly i'm beginning to speculate that i'm the only one who reads or even visits this page. C.A.E. (that's imaginary friend #8 i beleive) says hi.

sorry about the sudden jolt to reality, or what i think is reality,

love,

ChinGyLinG

p.s. e-mail me soon. like right now-ish inless you finally got that sandwich that you were longing for a few blog entries ago.

Anonymous said...

sorry about the break in this,

i just noticed one other thing.

how can you be addicted to addicting games dot com?! *indignant sigh* what on earth am i going to do with you. those games aren't even that interesting. you ought to post a poem of the day as well as a song. it's all fine and dandy for some of me/us but what about those of me/us that enjoy poetry. i/we think that you should put some of your stories up as well.

if you are not oceansurferg, and you are reading this, post something random to prove my previous hypothesis wrong and to make oceansurferg feel better. please.

since i might be writing to someone that i don't know, i think that i won't say "love", so sincerely,

ChinGyLinG (again)

Jessamyn said...

ChinGyLinG. My blog. I shall say what I want to say. If you want to do a blog with that kind of stuff, then fine, but I don't. And I don't want my stories public, people could steal. Sorry if that was impolite.