So as of right now it's 11:08 PM Sunday night. I still have to write an essay for English *bangs head on table*, I hate Greek Mythology. What gives a state the right to make someone go insane by studying it two years in a row in ENGLISH. Kill me now DX.
I just watched all the five awesome girls videos from the last two weeks... I really should have watched them when they were posted. I think that the majority denounced Twilight in that frame of time.
This week has seemed so busy. I hung out with Lexi on Tuesday, spent an inane amount of time on the phone, spent the day yesterday at the mall climaxing with Twilight (which was scrap, and VERY unintentionally funny). Monday was Monday schedule (six periods UGH!), and we got our registration forms for next year *bangs head on table*. Tuesday was career day so I had to go to advisory first, then go to my first session which was in the band room for preforming arts which was made of awesome. My dad won't let me use the four free lessons I got for ballet though :(. They didn't do attendance at the begining so they did it when the bell rang, which meant I didn't have time to put on my shoes, so I ran in my socks to the next location, and stepped in mud. I walked around without shoes for the rest of the school day (and then proceeded to walk to the NEX with Lexi in shoes without socks *shudders*. My second session was for a teacher. They didn't decide to just find some teachers from the school, no the DOE had to come. That lady has put me off of teaching officially. After recess came session three which I had with an interior design guy. He was so boring. His voice was one that I would expect to fall asleep to if I hadn't had other things to think about. After that was psychology. The lady was pretty awesome and comprehensive, which was good, as I was tired of being put off jobs. After that was an eventful hour long lunch where K got kicked pretty good in the shin. After that they sent us to advisory for another half hour or hour to basically do nothing. Wednesday was the curriculum fair. Friday schedule (six periods, extra ten mins in class...). Mrs. Sherlock had a lot to get done so we didn't do anything in period one. I got to miss period two to play in the curriculum fair, where I saw my math teacher from last year (she looked so professional it was kind of scary). I missed recess at the curriculum fair :(, and I missed just enough of French that I was basically in a frenzy to finish everything, because I'd come early enough to know what we were doing. Period four was alright, mostly just talking to Jess. Then lunch, which was uneventful. Period five we watched a video, which was a nice change from all the projects for the past two weeks. I got to miss period six with Court, because we were the band ambassadors (basically). We got rid of all the color guard packets. I took one myself. You have to wear contacts :(. Thursday was uneventful, besides having a Friday schedule, and subs for French and Math. Friday was again subs for French and math, but we also had to go to our advisory before lunch (assembly schedule). We underclassmen turned in our registration forms, while the seniors had an assembly. I'm going to be in AP US, next year. I think I might die DX
I have some problems with this upcoming week, and some cons. It's Turkey Day in the US of A, which means no school Thursday or Friday. However, it means Friday schedules Tuesday and Thursday. Why couldn't they have just done a Thursday schedule on Monday? I could care less about getting out earlier on Mondays, I'm rather sick of having six periods each day. One thing that is a pro and con about this week at the same time is the band field trip to the middle school on Wednesday. I will be happy to miss class and have four days to make up the work, however we are going to be playing music that we have barely practiced which is BAD. We're going to try and gain students, not loose potentials! Although I really do not want all those tuba's I've been told currently play. The middle school band sucks right now, and I don't think I'll have the stamina to keep up with that amount of bad tuba players :(
I really cannot remember the last time I made a blog this long.
The rest of the quarter should be easy though. Only two weeks left for school, meaning some normalcy for once, and then a three week break. What with marching band finally having climaxed and ended, I feel so out of it. I really just need a good two weeks to have fun with Mom and Dad, and then a basic week to myself... Not to mention the sleeping in... And Xmas, can't forget that :D
This weeks song will be the first to play on my itunes when I turn it on... And the winner is... The Swiss Army Romance by Dashboard Confessional.
Gonna go do that essay *bangs head on table for third time*
Lots of love to friends!
Oceansurferg
PS: To ChinGyLinG - You and I need to have heart to heart conversation about life... I can't remember the last time we did one of those. Email me! Or call me on Weekends. Even better would be if you got a Skype. It's free video calls on your computer. I want to see you hun! And I'm not gonna forget about the British accent tomorrow *cackles evilly*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i almost forgot that nickname! gosh, i think that ChinGyLinG was from last year! yeah, check your inbox and i really could only keep up an hour of the british accent because of the weird looks and how annoyed my boyfriend was getting. yeah. see ya!
Post a Comment